February 04, 2006

My first time

I'm moving on from xanga. This is an attempt to grow up. I was into xanga probably too much in high school, but I still want to publish my thoughts on a regular basis. Facebook gets boring after a while even though it's a unique and excellent way to keep up with all your college friends. If you're catching up with me from xanga, then this will hopefully be your way to keep up with me.

College is great. Change that...Harding is great. I've been able to grow so much here socially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, probably more than I did all throughout high school. But I'm not gonna do the sentimental update like I've done lately. Yesterday I got a job working at the Carmichael Center, thanks to JonMark and his dad. It's a community gym, and I'll just be sitting around answering phones and doing a little cleaning here and there. I'm not sure exactly when I'll start but it will be good to be back in the workforce, haha, but even better to have some cash flow son!

If you spend the time to read this, leave me something to ponder on. I'll hit you back.


...Hodges

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Hodges. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of stuff you're going to put on here.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home