February 08, 2006

A look ahead for the next week

Well I decided that I will come home this weekend. For the past week I've been debating if I should go home and go to a dinner for prospective Harding students or if I should just spend another weekend in Searcy. I decided that it would be good to do some laundry at home, visit the parents, the friends up in Edmond, and just relax for a little bit.

Well I might have just lied about relaxing for a little bit because I have a huge project due in my Macroeconomics class. I'm in a group of 6 and on Wednesday we have a 20 minute presentation with a 5 minute question and answer session on the industry of beverages. On the same day we also have a 25 page paper due about Coca-Cola. Pretty intense I know considering we haven't even started on it. I'm already starting to get stressed about it. This grade is a huge portion of the whole semester and how I finish out overall on the GPA. So pray for me not to get stressed and pray for me to do well.

Tonight I'm going to try to get some good sleep so I'm heading to bed now at 12:30.

...Hodges

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do 20 pages of that coca-cola essay if you buy me dinner everynight you're in town.

i be on dat kryptonite straight up on dat kryptonite i be on dat, straight up on dat i be on dat kryptonite

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home