February 12, 2006

Thoughts from Friday to this moment

I really wanted to update on Thursday/Friday, but I couldn't because this website was down. I was going to write a borderline funny post called "It's official: we're hardcore." But I couldn't. So I'll give you a short synopsis of why we're hardcore.

In our last 2 pickup football games 3 people have been sent to the hospital. Last Saturday, Michael had to stay overnight in the hospital with bleeding of the brain from a head-to-head collision. Then we played again on Thursday and on the first play Binkley and Guillo bumped heads, and Binkley ended up with a concussion and his eye swollen shut, while Guillo now has 4 staples in his head. So pretty much we're hardcore because we bump heads a lot in our football games. But we're gonna stop for a while because it's getting a little bit out of hand.

This has been a good trip home. I rode back with Brady, and we talked for most of the 5 and a half hour trek to OKC. He was so excited about seeing his girlfriend, and it was cool because everyone knows how much he cares for her and I'm just glad that he got to see the one that makes him the happiest. Neways, Friday night me and Eric hit up the Bucks and he supplied about 100 new songs from the likes of Rocky Votolato, Jack Johnson, Yellowcard, The Strokes, and We Are Scientists. He's a stud pretty much. Then we went up to Edmond and I played some basketball in borrowed clothes and it was awesome, then we hit up Jennifer's sorority house. Things got crazy. All I know is that I have someone's underwear and I don't know if it's a guys or a girls....not really. Then today I did the usual Wal-Mart run then went to the dinner for prospective Harding students. It was pretty fun. I ended up just chillin' with my boy Austin and his friend Luke or talking with some people that I didn't know very well from Harding. I wouldn't mind doing some more work for the admissions office. I told David Scharff, my admissions counselor, that whenever he needed some people to do some recruiting then I would help. And I just got back from another night at The Townhouse. It was hott as always, and I got to see some of my favorite people.

Thanks for stopping by...

...Hodges

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hodges you need to get back. It's not the same without you here.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home