February 28, 2006

A Beautiful Day

Well it's 72 degrees without a single cloud in the sky in Searcy, AR. I'm sitting on the front lawn with Ben Woods, Josh Deitch, and Stephen Posey. It's hard for me to pictue a better day right now. I should be in my algebra classroom with no windows, but I had to take advantage of the day that God has given us. The campus is alive right now with probably 100 people throwing the frisbee, doing homework, reading, napping, just whatever.

I don't even know what to write about right now. I haven't had anything in my mind to write about. Maybe just nothing over-dramatic enough to write about.

School is going pretty good though. I had two quizzes and a test yesterday, and tommorrow I have a Western Civ assignment due. I guess just the normal college stuff. I think I'll come back to this post later in the afternoon, when I have something to write about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda know what you mean.

Sometimes I wish people would stop asking me how college life is going because, honestly, I don't know how to explain. Some days, there are too many things going on, some days there aren't enough things going on. Most days, it just goes by, minding its own shit and there's not a lot you need to worry about in terms of putting it into words. I don't wanna quote Jennifer O'Brien's retarded xanga but it's true..."College life, you should try it." Because it's really hard to explain.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soak up the sun while you can. I wouldn't be surprised if it got back down to around 30 in a week or so.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home