March 02, 2006

A few good ideas

Some of you may know that today was Ash Wednesday, which means the beginning of Lent. I'm not Catholic, but I believe that going through Lent is a very healthy thing to do. (If you don't know what Lent is, it's when one gives up something for the 40 days between Fat Tuesday and Easter). I think that everyone should go through Lent, just because it's a way to better yourself. I've never done Lent before because I've always forgot about it, then I realize I missed Lent on Easter Sunday. So this year, I'm giving up Facebook. It's very do-able for me. I won't lie to you though, I'm on Facebook more than I should be. I'm not addicted, but there are so many times that I facebook message someone instead of giving them a call or talking to them in person. I'm hoping that dropping Facebook for 40 days will allow me to communicate with people better and build closer, more personal relationships. So if you want to find me, or drop me a line, leave me an email or a phone call or whatever you want.

This a totally random idea. It just came to me while I was brushing my teeth. Give me some feedback on whether this is a good idea for a date. A man and a woman each go and buy their favorite magazine then go to a park, or wherever and read them. But not just read them and not talk to each other, but read what they find interesting, or what they think the other might think is interesting.

Not necessarily a good idea of mine, but I just got done helping shave Ben Woods, Kelly Woodcock, and Kris Kelley heads. It was pretty hilarious. Kelly had pretty long hair, and now he is always asking if he looks like Brad Pitt now. But now Kris and Kelly have a bathroom covered in hair and no broom to sweep it up.

I'm gonna try to be better about supplying you with a new post everyday...

...Hodges

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty much more like ZERO good ideas.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home