March 04, 2006

God's love

I'm taking a quick break from some intense studying for a Western Civ test to bring you another piece of my mind. I really don't have much to say, but if I didn't do it right now, I'm not sure it would be said.

After looking at Arbuckle's blog I wanted to put up a verse under where it says "It's Just Hodges". I wasn't sure what to put up at first. I thought about putting up my favorite verse, Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." But I wasn't really feeling that, so I wanted to put a verse that would show God's love the most. So I looked at a few verses, and I wanted to avoid a really obvious verse, but I couldn't help but look at John 3:16. I read it once, and it didn't really do anything for me. Then I read it again, and thought about it a little more, and I had to use this verse on my blog. Just to think about how much I love my friends and if I lost one of them, it breaks my heart. I can't imagine how much God hurt when he sent to Son to live a perfect life on lowly earth, only to be executed by prideful humans.

That's all I really have...

...Hodges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home