March 30, 2006

Just Another Update

If you've been expecting blood and tears posts, sorry I just haven't been able to provide them lately.

Right now I'm listening to The Fray's CD, How to Save a Life. Until about 2 hours ago, I was going to see them in Nashville on Monday, April 10. But I got a call from Jennifer last night, and she said that Mae and Yellowcard were coming to Norman on Thursday, April 14, so I got to thinking and I thought maybe I could make it to both shows, or maybe I'll just go to Mae and Yellowcard. So I couldn't decide pretty much. Then tonight I decided that I wasn't going to go to either show, then right after I told my roommate and Chris, Ben called me and told me that Mae was coming to Memphis on Tuesday, April 11. Then I started thinking, and then I decided that I was going to see Mae in Memphis. So I called a ticket vendor and got tickets for me, Ben, and Arbuckle. Having the show in Memphis is so nice because instead of a 4.5 hour drive to Nashville or a 5.5 hour drive to Oklahoma City, we have an hour and a half drive to Memphis.

So I pretty much have a killer week next week. Monday, I have a Bible quiz, and a 20-minute Macroeconomics group presentation. Tuesday I have an Art Appreciation test. Wednesday I have a Western Civ test. Thursday I have an Algebra section due and a 20-minute Bible group presentation. Like I said, killer. I've been stressing pretty bad, but I got a sigh of relief tonight. Half of my Macro group met tonight, and my part of the presentation won't be hard, it will just be me giving me testimony if you will on why I prefer Apple computers and mp3 players. Then my Bible presentation is pretty much the last thing to get done so I'll have more time to put into that. I usually dominate the Art tests too, so I should be alright there. I want to get my Western Civ study guide done this weekend somehow.

I just got the Keane-Strangers DVD in the mail. I haven't been able to watch it all the way through yet. I might have to wait until after my huge next week to dive into it. But I watched a few of the live performances and they are really good. They should have a new album out around the end of May. I'm very excited to get it.

I wish had more to say right now, but I don't...

...Hodges

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no new messages on facebook.

zero. take, mf'er.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap.

I meant to end it with "take THAT, mf'er"

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know we're going to dominate Memphis.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo woo my name made it to the post I am very honored!! Love ya JENN

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy, that thanh...she's ruthless.

what a bad decision by you.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealous about the concerts and keane dvd...and i'm SO ready for their new cd!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home