March 12, 2006

Keane and TNT

"She Has No Time" by Keane. I love this song. I can relate to it. Maybe it's just me being overdramatic or me over-analyzing things, but I see the words of this song reflected in my life. Not so much the words "she can hardly breathe without you" but more like "she has no time for you now." Sometimes it just seems that I put myself out there for a girl and make an effort, but the girl doesn't have the time for me. It's frustrating, and it's happened to me multiple times in my life. I don't know how to else to expand on this...

I can't get away from TNT. For a while I tried to stop hanging out with or meeting new people in TNT, but it's inevitable. I've pretty much met nearly every member of TNT. Tonight I ate dinner with Kyle Chandler and Jody Caruthers, both former members of TNT and Jeff Fowler and Ilex Pounders were visiting and they ate with us too. It was just another example of the many different connections I have to TNT. I'm probably going to end up going to the TNT Canoe trip with Kelly. I mean, it's just become a part of my life to be friends with pretty much everyone in TNT. I don't really mind it though. I still love Knights, and I love Knights more than TNT. There is no way I'm jumping clubs, and I'm still very glad that I'm in Knights.

More random thoughts to come this spring break...

...Hodges

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hodges.
I know exactly what you mean...

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do belive we are needing an update here pretty soon....come on!!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home