April 11, 2006

Mae show cancelled

So right now I should be on the way home from seeing Mae in Memphis. But instead I'm sitting at my computer writing this blog because they cancelled the show on Saturday, only 3 days before the show. It was definetly a heartbreaker when I heard the news. At first I really didn't want to believe it, but I had a really good day instead. My 1:00 algebra class was cancelled because the internet was down, so that allowed me to go Bee Rock with Ben and Charlton. It was really nice to just be out on the cliff looking over the river, and knowing that before God created the world he knew that today instead of going to concert I would give my time to God. Then me, Ben and JonMark were going to see a movie, one that was probably going to be inappropriate, but we missed the showtime so we just went on a random shopping rampage through Searcy, and picked up little fun things, it was really cool.

So pretty much God took over for the day, and it was a blast. Good night to that...

...Hodges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home